Skip to main content
Welcome to the Wimbledon 10K
Enter the Wimbledon 10K
- Welcome to the Wimbledon 10K – The race starts and finishes at the glorious and famous Wimbledon Common next to the Rushmere Pond in SW19.
- Make sure you dont miss this opportunity of running through the streets of Wimbledon.The race start is 09:00 and is very accessible by car and public transport
- The race has a great vibe and well suported by some local organisations.
- All runners will receive a medal for finishing as well as loads of goodies at the finish including water, juices, fruit and a chocolate bar!
- We use the latest Chip Timing technology so you will get an accurate finishing time. The results are posted as soon as you cross the finish line!
- We will have a free baggage drop facility for you to use. This area will be cordoned off but we do advise against storing any valuables as we cant be held responsible.
- Toilets will also be provided at the start / finish area
- An official race photographer will be inattendance around the course so make sure they catch you when you are looking your very best!
- A Medical team will also be situated at the start area.
- We will also have a pre race warm up around 10 minutes before the race start to warm up those tight muscles so you will be ready for the run.
- All in all we are ready – the question is are you ready to take on the challenge?